Homework for this week
- Take a sheet of paper and at the top write your most passionate dreams, visions or goals for your life. Allow images of greatness to come into your consciousness through Spirit.
- Draw a line down the middle of the sheet.
- At the top of the left column write:
“Why I can’t accomplish this.”
- At the top of the right column write:
“How I can accomplish this.”
- Fill out the two columns
- Take a big red marker and draw an X through the left column! Don’t filter your dreams through “I can’t.”
- Allow God to continue to speak in and through you. When you hear an “I can’t,” mentally put a big “X” through it and continue to ask, “How, God?” Listen for the inspiration of Spirit.