Services are held in person and live-streamed.
Visit our Live Stream page or our YouTube Channel to view services, either live or at any time later on the YouTube channel.
start your week off right!
Looking for a positive, fun-loving place to worship, learn, play and celebrate?
You’ll find inspirational Sunday Services at Unity of Albany. Join with like-hearted fellow travelers on your spiritual journey.
our morning services offer
- a positive, practical, progressive approach to Christianity based on the teachings of Jesus and the power of prayer.
- inspiration and support for your own spiritual journey.
- recognition of the universal truths found in all religions and respect for each individual’s right to choose their own spiritual path.
- an inspiring, heart-centered message from Rev. Brigid Beckman or a guest speaker.
- beautiful, energetic music; peaceful, calming prayer; and a period of guided meditation.
(We envision that Sunday school for children and teens will be offered on Sunday morning again once the Covid restrictions are behind us.)
“OneSong” Sunday Evening Music Service
On the 2nd and 4th Sunday evenings of the month, [NOTE: Beginning in November, 2022, it will move to the 1st and 3rd Sunday evenings] we also hold our “OneSong” Multi-Faith Music and Meditation service at 7:00 pm. More info here.