The Wisdom of Aging and Change …for EVERY Age
An afternoon workshop
with ‘Ramananda’ John E. Welshons and Patricia Hunt-Perry
Join us for this very special workshop combining the mindfulness teachings of author, John E. Welshons, and the sage wisdom of Dr. Patricia Hunt-Perry
- Examine age-related fears that weigh on your heart and hold you back
- Free yourself from self-limiting, shame-based beliefs, cultural biases, and age-related insecurities
- Clear the path for newfound emotional and spiritual freedom, joy, humility, courage and peace
- Harvest the opportunities now available in your relationships as you’ve gotten older
- Take steps put your psycho-spiritual “house” in order
- Make peace with life’s as it is (i.e. the inevitability of mortality, loss, and change
- Explore and experience the love that never dies and come to experience how life “goes on”
$25 advance, $30 at door.
No one turned away.
Advance registrations may be made at Unity Church after services on Sunday, October 28
or a check made out to Unity Church may be mailed (in time to be received by Saturday, Nov. 3) to the church at 21 King Ave., Albany, NY 12006
Dr. Patricia Hunt-Perry is one of the most beloved members of the Unity Church in Albany. She has a rich and diverse history of spiritual study and practice, having been a direct student of Ram Dass, J. Krishnamurti, and Thich Nhat Hanh. She served from 1973 to 2003 as a professor of Social Thought at Ramapo College in New Jersey. She has a lifetime of experience weaving spiritual principles together with compassionate social and political activism.
Ramananda John E. Welshons, is the author of Awakening from Grief, When Prayers Aren’t Answered, and One Soul, One Love, One Heart. He is a highly respected contemporary spiritual teacher who focuses on mindfulness, meditation, spiritual awakening and finding joy in spite of life’s inevitable challenges. Since the early 1970’s he has worked closely with Ram Dass (Author of Be Here Now, and Walking Each Other Home), and the late Stephen Levine (author of Who Dies? and A Year to Live). He has traveled and studied extensively in India and trained – in 1976 – with Dr. Elisabeth Kubler-Ross. He holds a B.A. in Religious Studies from the University of South Florida, and an M.A. in History of Religions from Florida State University).
John Welshons is a wonderful teacher! When I read his book, One Soul, One Love, One Heart, I feel like the words are coming out of my own heart”
~ RAM DASS
Patricia is a national treasure! . . . a blessing to our Earth . . . and a gift to everyone who has had the gift of studying with her. She has a lifelong history of asking profound questions, and finding innovative, wise, insightful, compassionate answers. I LOVE HER DEARLY!!!”
~ RAMANANDA JOHN E. WELSHONS