Global Peaceful Cities Project
Schenectady Peace Project
Unity Church, 7:00 pm
Peace Week, August 20-27, 2018
The Global Peaceful Cities Project (formerly Albany Peace Project) is sponsoring the 2018 Schenectady Peace Project. Join us meditating for peace for Schenectady during Peace Week Aug 20-27. Because groups are more powerful, we are asking people to meditate together in one of the several groups that will be gathering during the week. If you cannot join a group, you can also meditate at home. Register at www.PeacefulCities.org. If you participated in the Albany Peace Project, you are already in the list. If you have not participated before, we ask you to join us by entering your name and email at www.PeacefulCities.org.
How To Participate:
Enter your email at PeacefulCities.org
When to Meditate:
August 20-27, 2018.
- Join a group in Schenectady (PeacefulCities.org),
- Join the group at Unity Church at 7pm during Aug 20-27
- Or meditate at home at one of these times: 7am, noon, 7pm
- Sunday August 19th Pre-event Workshop: Keith Mitchell “Accessing your greatness potential”, Yoga Bliss 140 Erie Blvd, Schenectady 6:30-8:30pm ($40/$35 early bird by Aug 12, yogablissblvd.com)
- Monday August 20th: Keith Mitchell “As long as you have a breath, you have an opportunity to transform”. 12-1pm Nott Memorial, Union College.
- Tuesday Aug 21st Film Screening: Resilience, The Science of Hope followed By Panel Discussion, Proctors, 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm.
- Wednesday Aug 22nd Crystal Bowl Meditation for Schenectady Peace Week, Yoga Bliss, 7pm.
- Interviews with
Lynne McTaggart, author of The Intention Experiment,
Dr. Bruce Lipton, The Biology of Belief
Gregg Braden, The Divine Matrix
Dr. Rollin McCraty, Director of Research of the HeartMath Institute.
For more information about the Unity Group contact:
Karin Reinhold (email@example.com)
or Joanne Perrino (firstname.lastname@example.org)